17.3.10

Short Films and Frienship


I was very lucky to have my friend Sophie with me this week-end at Regard sur le court métrage au Saguenay. This short film festival experience just wouldn't have been the same without her.

I therefore dedicate this post to her. Because she stuck with me through one too many short film programs (I have to admit most of the movies we didn't like), sleepless nights and fashionable times. This post is too, although I have no picture, for my fiend Mireille who about 8 months ago decided to change directions and come work with a group of kids up here in Jonquière, a city close by to Chicoutimi.

All tree of us danced like crazy at the Creature show and had a blast being night time tourists in Chicoutimi.

Between Sophie and I, nobody was a fashion match, and the compliments came fliying from everywhere. The hit of the week-end? The gigantic hair bow (Forever 21), an undeniable eye catcher.

Thanks Sophie!

1 comment:

I always love hearing what you think ♥