8.7.10

On The Roof With Charlie Foxtrot



We are in the middle of a pretty intense heat wave here in Québec and the nicest place to hang out is most definitly the roof! Although I have to admit it's pretty great at the lake too.

On tuesday we spent the night with the guys from Charlie Foxtrot on the roof of a 5 level parking. It was a great space to photograph, and although I'm not a big punk music fan, I've had the song in my head ever since. 

Only 6 days to go before the OFF festival begins (can't wait!).

We are going to be shooting the next two videos in Montreal this week-end, the first destination of many in my vacation which started TODAY!

Sophie and I are hoping we get to shoot international musicians like Onra and Suckers during the festival, keep your fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing what you think ♥