1.8.10

Camera Tests In Île d'Orléans


It's no secret my husband and I share a huge passion for cinema. We have been making movies together for almost four years now and it's been great every step of the way. 

The thing with making a movie is: it's all in the process. From development to distribution, it's a long road and it's so much more fun when your best friend can be with you along the way.

Right now we are in development on Ramiro's next project. We are testing our new camera, a Canon 7D, in different settings and with different lenses.The results are awesome! As always I was documenting Ramiro's work (for posterity) with my Sony Cybershot.

I wanted to make the most of the weather so we went to Île d'Orléans, one of my favorite places in the world. Our hang out place is always the stone beach by the church where we got married. The smell of the Saint-Lawrence River (smells like the sea!), the wind, the century architecture, the strawberries... I LOVE Île d'Orléans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing what you think ♥