10.9.10

Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions Launch Party



Last night I was Ramiro's date for the private Beenox/Activision Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions video game launch party. Ramiro was the Lead Animator on that project and is now Lead Narrative Designer on the next Beenox/Activision game (which is still top secret!). The game is getting great reviews, and so we celebrated!

Although we do dream about the day when we will be abble to only make movies and not have to have day jobs in the industry, Ramiro is really lucky to have such a great position at Beenox, the fastest growing game company in Québec city.

I count my blessing too as I am getting ready for Spirafilm's Ciné-club premiere next Monday! I am so excited that I am almost completely able to forget that I wish I was at the Toronto International Film Festival this year.

I was going for a geeky chic look. What do you think?

ps: theses pictures were taken with a small point and shoot, thanx for being indulgent on the photo quality ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing what you think ♥