1. Dr Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas. My favorite Holiday movie ever and for always.
2. Dr. Zhivago, a romantic epic movie that transports us to the glacial scenery of Russia.
3. Little Women. Reading the book would also be a delightful Holiday activity.
4. Edward Scissor Hands. SO whimsical and the best soundtrack for the Holiday season.
5. The Lord of The Rings. Take the journey!
I think watching these movies in my pyjamas with a cup of hot coco would be the perfect way to spend my time off during the Holidays!