16.1.13

BEENOX / ACTIVISION

I am SO excited to finally be able to share with you that as of next week, I will become an associate producer for the biggest video game studio in the world, Activision (aka the producers behind Call Of Duty and other big big games)! 

I feel very lucky to be joining their Québec city team through the local studio and I am both honored and humbled to be given this opportunity to grow in my producing career. Independent filmmaking will always be my first love and I will continue to produce Ramiro's films, but I'm truly overexcited to be stepping into the world of video games and to now have an employer that has studios all over the world (oh the possibilities!). It also means that I will be working with my husband more than ever. I see a lot of lunch dates in our future ;)

The perfect way to start the year with a bang I'd say! Virginie xo