26.12.15

CHRISTMAS 2015

This year we decided to have a very low key Christmas and stay in the Côte-de-Beaupré where we currently live instead of heading to my father's farm, close to Montreal, as we usually do. Ramiro and I have held this tradition for years of doing an outdoors snow adventures on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and this year was no different! Photos above are from Christmas Eve, we enjoyed the most breathtaking sunset in Saint-Ferreol-les-Neiges. You know I'm all about them pink skies.

On Christmas Day, we headed to one of our favorite places, the Baie Saint-Paul beach, for a stroll and some sea air. We are getting unusually warm weather here this year and it was SO lovely. And beautiful! Last time we spent Christmas here, it was f r e e z i n g.
Ramiro is going through a panoramic phase and inspiring me to explore more with the option on my Iphone. They are so pretty don't you think? Happy Holidays everyone! Virginie XO