2.7.17

CAPE COD

Spending a few days beach side was high on my wish list for 2017. Between separating from my husband, moving back to Montreal and starting a new position in a new studio, I wasn't sure I could make it happen. But when you wish upon a star, the universe has a way of making wishes come true. I was more than excited to spend a long week-end in Cape Cod, where I had never traveled before and I fell in love hard. We rented a little beach side studio in North Truro and explored Provincetown, Herring Cove and Race Point Beach with much delight. I ate some of the best food I have ever eaten and if you visit P-town, I definitely recommend trying Bubala's by the Bay (the tuna tataki and lobster ravioli where out of this world) and having breakfast at Yolqueria. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to discover this beautiful part of Massachusetts, with it's renowned sand dunes that looked right out of a Star Wars film. And grateful for this little blog, where I get to share and slowly build back. Virginie XO