6.2.12

Life Lately // Everyday Happiness ♥

A vintage brooch initial of my married name ♥
The view from my new home office ♥
My new heart shaped cutting board, made by my friend Mr. Yannick ♥
Vintage treasures for the re-opening of my little shop ♥
This bow from Hive and Honey ♥
Sushi take out dates with the boy of my dreams ♥

It's the little thing that create happiness!

Virginie ♥

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics! you make me smile. :)

    p.s. my married name will be B - i think i need that brooch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brooch! And not only is that a super cute cutting board but the food looks delicious too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful! Especially that cutting board and the view! Incredible. No wonder you're smiling big.

    Also, I tagged you as one of my very fave bloggers in the blog game here: http://houseofwren.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions.html so you can join in and tell us about you.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life lately sure looks pretty! I love that bow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the heart shaped cutting board is precious, wish I had one! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cutting board and spring rolls are so lovely, also your bow :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you think ♥