28.2.10

Film Festival Week: RVCQ

I was really excited about going to the 28th edition of Les Rendes-vous du cinéma québécois (RVCQ), a Québec movie festival that unfolds in the heart of winter every Febuary in Montréal.

I attended the festival on two counts. First of all, I was giving away a prize of a value of 30 000$ to the best short film in the Prends ça court! series on behalf of the production house I work for, Spirafilm.

Secondly, I was representing my latest movie, Raymond May Have Rabies, for which the world wide premiere was happening during the RVCQ.

As always in festivals, the opening night was packed with local celebrities and free alcool, needless to say I had an awsome time!

I went along with my press relations, Sophie, and we decided to ditch the opening night movie to go gossip over Thaï food in the Village. Then it was on to the party, held at La Cinémathèque québécoise. You can see below pictures of the great winter decorations at the party venue.

For the occasion, I decided to wear my favorite new dress from Modcloth.
I was hoping to look fashionable, accessible and emotionaly engaging, so that all the important industry people would be drawn to me. I'm glad to say the night was a success!

The pictures where taken with our new shooting equipment, a Canon 7D camera.

Still working on the modeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing what you think ♥