10.8.10

Who Are You On The Roof


I have known Who Are You for 2 years now. They came a few times on my radio show (back when I was still a radio show director) and both times they were SO creative and gave a totally magical performance. It was my honour to be up on the roof with them.

These guys have amazing personalities and are just so good at what they do, I love them! It was particularly windy on our friend Elisabeth's roof (in lower Québec City's Saint-Roch neighbourhood) and so sound was definitely a challenge. In the end it became part of the song, just like the lemonade sound in the introduction. The sun came out midway which made the prettiest shades on the roof.

The Crew was on the roof with us that day and it was great that they could see how we do and give us their support. We are definitely having the best summer ever! Big up to Sophie, our urban cowgirl.

Don't you think this video is just magical?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing what you think ♥