12.8.10

My Life Is A Country Side Movie: Berry Edition



I am starting to be very busy with work: the Spirafilm Ciné-club is starting soon, I have 7 movies I am co-producing (with their directors) that will be shot in the next 2 months, I have more OFF On The Roof videos coming and mostly our first feature lenght movie in development with Astronaut Cowboy. I am excited about all theese projects but especially look forward to making a first feature film with Ramiro. The path to get here was amazing and now I can't wait to enter production on Christian Of The Year (more on this project soon!).

Not to forget Raymond May Have Rabies is still in the festival circuit (next festival: Festival du Cinéma Francophone en Acadie where I will get to see Marie-Renée again!).

Because summer is so short in Québec I am making the most of the AMAZING weather! This week I was inside a lot, all day at Spirafilm and at nights too, notably busy with meetings such as the one I had with CQAM (I'm on the Board of Directors). Today was no different, but at the end of the day I got to stop by the beach with Sophie and enjoy «magic hour». Really inspired me for my screenplay

We also picked berries, my first time ever. Next time I won't wear a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing what you think ♥