27.9.10

Business Woman

Wow, I had such a busy day today!

It started with a networking breakfast meeting with Hollywood producers (houlala, right?!) that went really well. I had to dress the part of the serious producer and I'm really happy I ran into my friend Elie this week-end, she has an awesome sense of style and helped me pick these pants, which look professional but still correspond to my personality. Thanx Elie!

Then I went on with my day to meetings and grant reports and ended the afternoon doing an interview at CHYZ, the radio station where I used to work, concerning the Prends ça court! short film projection night Spirafilm is presenting tonight. I guess this projection activity really is getting popular because I then was invited for a short interview live on Canada's biggest television channel, Radio-Canada, as part of the evening news. Sweet! Second time on TV in the past 3 days, as a piece on Spirafilm's Ciné-club (featuring an interview with yours truly) aired this past week-end. I'm trying to find a way to link it to the blog (coming soon!). Even though my serious producer look was a hit, I went for a more laid back approach for the interview.

I asked Ramiro to take pictures while I was doing the interview, but as we were outdoors and he couldn't use the flash it ended up looking like one of my fave blurry party nights. It's the memory that counts, right?
More than ever I am convinced you have to be gutsy and charming to be a good producer.

Only two days and I will be blogging from Moncton!

Update: click HERE to link to the interview I gave on Radio-Canada and advance to 36 minutes mark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing what you think ♥