7.4.11

On The Roof Again

Today Sophie and I were on the roof again for an impromptu photo shoot. We are trying to get all the images we need to out together our OFF On The Roof web site, which will be launched in May.

It was still too cold to be perfectly fun, but were are SO excited anyways that we will be shooting our first artist of 2011 on the roof tomorrow!
I'll share sneak peaks of the shoot soon, but in the mean time here is the outfit I had picked out. I'm loving really light thighs these days (and what about tights in sandals, super swoon!).

Thanks to Ramiro for playing photographer with us and to François-Samuel for letting us take over his roof!

6 comments:

  1. oooh, I love the white tights with white shoes against that LBD. Very chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, I love the photo location. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first pic is hot! ^.^ I'm so loving this idea btw. Too bad it's still cold over there!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!
    Lovely shoes <333


    xoxo girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh sexy! very cute with those white tights and graphic shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, amazing shoes! And I totally wish I had some sort of rooftop access.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you think ♥