28.6.11

Meeting Sarah ♥

Yesterday I had the great pleasure of meeting Sarah of And She Loved for the first time and we had such a good time! I had been reading Sarah's blog for many months, I just LOVE her sense of style, her DIYs and her positive outlook on life. I was happy to see that it was kind of like we had been friends for all this time, even though only in the cyber world. In felt comfortable right away and made me feel so blessed for blogging!

I have to say in the real world Sarah is even more gorgeous! She is also SO very smart and sweet, I was so happy to talk about blogging but also tell her all about Québec city and learn so much more about neuro science. I was really impressed and inspired by her passion for her field of research and look forward to attending a neuro science inspired art exhibition together later today! Hip Hip Hurray for blogger friends!!!
red jeans: thrifted / cropped top: Sirens / Dior bangles: from my grandmother / Elephant bracelet: F21 / sandals: Walmart / purse: Billabong / sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
Thanks to my friend Sophie (and my whole roof top video crew) for interrupting a shoot to take our picture :)

Have a great day everyone!

Update: to read all about our time exploring the city, check out Sarah's post!

14 comments:

  1. Ladies you both look so cute and summer-y.

    I recently saw Submarine and love id it's a great little movie from Wales. Oddly enough it was produced by Ben Stiller I did a little post on it and there is a link to a review : ) http://iwasthegoldengirl.blogspot.com/2011/06/submarine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of your outfits! :) yay to blogger friends! :)

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are sooo cute! I wanna meet so many of my bloggers but alas none of them seem to live in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura we should meet when I go to the Toronto International Film Festival next September !!! Canadian blogger meet up, say whaaat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look so sweet together, especially that last pic!
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you guys look so happy. I am glad you two finally got to meet each other! Blogging meet up's sure seem to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you guys are too cute! It's so fun seeing lovely blogging ladies in the same photo, I'm so used to looking at you separately ;)
    stacie@
    Pretty Birdie Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both look great & I looove those red pants with that top! Just found your blog. I'm now following :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you both look super cute! love both of the outfits btw! I need to get me some red pants too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when cool people find each other! This looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. VIRGINIE! You are freakin' sweet. A tweet?!! I am stunned. Thank you for the love! And I love blogging/reading along with you, my friend :)

    Too cool that you were able to meet up with a fellow blogger! What a dream it would be to one day be all together at one of those nifty conventions! One day... maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You both look so cute and stylish and smart....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meeting blogger ladies is already awesome.. but meeting smart blogger ladies is the best!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you think ♥