20.7.11

Sun Diamonds ♥

There are no two ways about it: Summer light is the best accessory ever! Makes the most simple things seem magical! Who needs diamonds when you can have sun flares? Organic, free and totally whimsical!
If my life was a movie, it would be shot through a star filter. Just like a Bollywood movie. Everything would have a dream like sparkly feel. And all the dancing I do daily would finally be justified!

Look around, magic and beauty are everywhere!

Have the loveliest day my friends :)



Hat: Thrifted
Shorts: Simons
Scarf as a belt: thrifted
Elephant bangle: F21
Wooden ring: made by my friend Mr. Yannick
Beach bag: Gap
Sandals: Steve Madden
Tank top: Walmart

Photos: Sophie

Remix # 23

14 comments:

  1. This is a super cute outfit. I like how you used that scarf as a belt...it totally works! xoxo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of sum diamonds - there is this song by kings of convenience called Gold in the Air of Summer - it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops I meant *sun diamonds hehe not sum diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the light on these pictures, you look gorgeous!!! lovely hat<3

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The light in this photos are so beautiful, and that you call them sun diamonds, is really poetic ( being a poet makes me always think put diffrent sentence together). Also like your hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a tropical bird of paradise, Virginie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree about the light...these photos are gorgeous! You have some awesome summery accessories in this look, and those shorts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! And love the hat, so classic summer,
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    July giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have such a cute style. And your video project sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these breezy short-shorts on US, Canadian and UK blogs are making me wish it was summer again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! Great blog :)


    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Firstly, congrats on the chictopia front page land. Yay!! And you never cease to amaze me with your beautiful outfits. I adore how you've styled this one, so romantic & pretty, could be from an Audrey Hepburn movie. And yes if my life were a movie, I'd want that filter too, ahh, heavenly. Happy weekend. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you think ♥