27.10.11

Last Night's Movie ♥


Beetlejuice, a film by Tim Burton.

I have to admit,  Beetlejuice was the most fun I've had watching a movie this past week! I have been on a strict "Halloween atmosphere" movies only diet lately and watching tons of scary movies and then it downed on me that there was a period in the 1980's where the after life was approached in a more funny light and suddenly I felt the urge to watch Beetlejuice. I enjoyed it SO much, it's like taking a roller coaster ride! It made me laugh a lot more than I expected and I just adored the costumes, set designs and the music! The soundtrack was part of our wedding music, he he, we are such movie geeks!

If I get a ghost for Halloween, can it please be one that makes me dance to funny music? You must check out the clip above!


For more movie suggestions check out:
♥ 5 Kids Movies to Watch For Halloween
♥ 5 Movies to Watch in October


Have a good day everyone, I'll be back with an outfit post a little later!

Virginie 


ps: Beetlejuice would make a great Halloween costume idea!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE Beetlejuice! I tried to get my 6-year-old niece to watch it w/me when I was home 2 weeks ago but she refused for some reason. Then I found out that she watched Hocus Pocus without me and I got jealous, haha! I love both those movies :) So cute that it was part of your wedding music! Last night we watched Christine, which neither of us have seen. But we liked it a lot - not nearly as cheesy as we suspected. We've also been watching only scary movies as of late - I wouldn't want it any other way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Christine is pretty good too, I love Stephen King stories! Just watched The Secret Window this week-end and am planning on renting Pet Cemetery soon!

    I was thinking Beetlejuice was kids appropriate but since I'm not a mom yet I wasn't sure, so I can understand your niece's hesitation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rented this movie this past weekend. Hahaha. LOVED IT!! (The week before I rented Edward Scissorhands!)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh yes!! I love this movie..such a classic! Funny thing, at my work (at a high school) I printed off the funniest/creepiest picture of Beetlejuice and posted it on all the teacher's classroom door windows during their classes. It freaked a number of them out to all of a sudden look over and see him peering into their class:) I know, I'm such a nerd. I love that it was a part of your wedding soundtrack!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks for posting this. It's been too long since I saw Beetlejuice. I have to go watch it now for a nice change of pace from the more bleak horror films I've been watching recently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys' comments made my day! When I post about a movie I really love, I always hope everybody will feel the same and am glad I have my awesome movie geek friends to share my passion with!

    Beetlejuice for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whether your priority is variety or taste, VaporFi is will fulfill your vaping needs.

    With vape juices which are extracted from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are more smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you think ♥