5.7.12

On Our Day Off ★

This week, we watched The Shinning and it made me determined to find a maze in our area. Much to my surprise, there is one not too far from our place, at Domaine Maizeret. I did totally try to convince Ram to re-enact some of the movie, but he wasn't into it. Party pooper. Just get your axe and run through the maze while I scream man!

On another note, we saw The Amazing Spider-Man yesterday and it wasn't amazing to me. I think I just wasn't ready for a reboot yet. Although I understand Sony wants to make the most of their expiring license since Disney bought Marvel...

Have you seen it? Did you love it?

Virginie


10 comments:

  1. I love that film! I'd totally enjoy reenacting the film. I remember years ago some friends and I were staying in a cabin in the woods for the weekend and had fun doing a mad axe man scene at night. It was hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That must have been so funny... and scary too!

      Virginie xo

      Delete
  2. Oh man that would have been fun to run through and re-enact! Love that there is so much near you guys. I really would like to move to Canada... Now if only I had mind powers to convince a certain someone... Can't wait for more ramble posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le labyrinthe est au Domaine Maizeret???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OUI! Le secret le mieux gardé du quartier ;)

      Virginie xo

      Delete
  4. Ah! How fun to go through a life-sized maze!

    I haven't seen the new Spiderman movie yet... I'm a little apprehensive because it sounds as though they changed some key things, but will probably go if only to confirm it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha the maze looks lots of fun but it might freak me a out a little if there was an axe involved.. cool sunglasses! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever put together a city guide for either Montreal or Quebec City? I just know that you'd know of all the secret little places that would be awesome to check out.
    Je vais aller au Quebec en aout et je suis curieux de savoir le meilleur endroits a visiter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fellow female filmmaker! Woop woop! Love the blog.

    Haven't seen the new spiderman yet but I've only heard good things about it, pretty much.
    Have been very sceptical towards it til now, I want to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Amazing photos. I haven't seen the new spiderman yet but I'm hoping to soon.

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing what you think ♥