14.10.13

CLYDECYNIC WORLD PREMIERE

I only have one word to describe our experience hosting our world premiere in Busan at the International Film Festival: WOW! Our screenings were full and it was beyond delighful to find in our very first public such a sofisticated and smart audience. The Busan crowd also loves taking pictures with the directors and actors and signing autographs. Even as a producer I got more than my fare share of fan attention. It was pretty wild! We could not imagine a better world premiere for our film. Thank you so much to the whole festival team!
Then when we thought it couldn't get better, we woke up the next morning to an amazing review in The Hollywood Reporter, one of my greatest dream for my first feature film. OMG! Merci la vie! Virginie XO

previously, in Busan...

ps: I'm wearing a BCBG dress and Seychelles heels