20.7.14

RAMIRO'S SECRET SPOT 2014

The Secret Spot is one of my favorite Summer tradition (we made some amazing memories last year as well as the the year before. It's the coolest place to swim (although the water was SO cold this year!) and there is literally nobody else there. The miles and miles of sand make me dream of exotic locations and prompted Ramiro and I to make plans to go visit his family is Acapulco in the next year. I definitely left a part of my heart there when he first took me almost seven years ago and I can't wait to go back!
I've been getting quite a bit of questions on how I take my pictures lately and the truth is, 99% of the photos on the blog are autoportraits as I take them myself. I'm working on a post to share some of my favorite tips for taking pictures with a tripod and remote (including a cool new remote Ram gave me for IPhonographie). Stay posted for more! Virginie XO


ps: I always bring two bathing suits as I don't like to stay in wet clothes. The bikini above is from F21 and Simons and the stripe playsuit is from American Apparel. Sunnies are from F21