28.8.10

Télé-Québec Season Launch

I as I told on the last post, I was in Montréal this week for Télé-Québec's fall/winter season launch. Although I don't particularly like TV, Télé-Québec is my favorite channel: they have the best shows and present auteur films and documentaries without commercial breaks (thank you!).

I was invited bacause Télé-Québec is a partner of the Spirafilm Ciné-club and they are part of our communication strategy. I got to meet people I truly respect and learn more about television production. 

I was however happy to come back to Cinema World, and it made me crave the next festival!

In the mean time, I am getting ready for the Spirafilm Ciné-club's prog launch next Wednesday, stay tuned for pictures.

Special thanks for the Télé-Québec Season Launch pictures: Ramiro Coloma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing what you think ♥